Thursday, August 24, 2006

HEY HEY EVERYONE!!!


HEY HEY!!!i am create my new blogger....no choice!!because of my life in the university are TOOooooo BORED and just with a boring life....so i juz enjoy my life and spent my time here to create ...of coz upgrate my blogssss....besides SLEEPING!!!

Some ppl will said that the life in the university are very enjoyable...interesting...excellent...and @#$%^&..do u agree so??
OMFG!!!I DUN AGREE IT AT ALL!!!I got a freaking boring life in my university....unenjoyable,uninteresting,horrible,worst.....
WELL....I am studying in University Utara malaysia which located at Sintok,Kedah!!!!or i can named it as University Ulu Malaysia!!!!!dun agree???pls come to hav a visit...then u will know....
i wish to leave here as soon as possible i can..depends la..hehe...and the foods here are very horrible...untill now i still cant to fix myself with the life at here....must get stomach ache when i eat the food here....all are malay cuisine...every day CURRY!CURRY and CURRY....I HATE CURRY MUCH>>>>>>even want to get some chinese food also hard....oh my!!so every day i juz get 1 meal in cafe and others with my Favouirate gardenia jagung cream bread or even whole day just eat bread....and my studies...haih~~always got a big airbus A380 from my lecturer or the class cancel...i am not really interested on in wat i study now and 1 things make me strange that...WE MUZ GO TO MOSQUE every wednesday night for our titas paper(sejarah islam)...the name only sejarah islam..but 1 and the half hour class...we need to wait and listen them to pray for almost 1/2 hours and read for thier "han na keng" for 1/2 hour and summore wait for lecturer late about 15mins...so as a conclusion our discussion juz about 15mins...its wasted!!!WHAT THE HELL LIKE THAT??i never heard that uni student must go for mosque to hav thier class....i think UUM is the 1st to do so....SUFFERING!!!aizz....our wears here also must follow thier style which call that etika pakaian....we all must wear formal wear to attend the class,and our hair must short(but i dun follow that)....siao!!!and all chinese girl and female student are strictly wear d body size clothes!!if not...u will heard lecturer say that:"jangan pakai baju adik ya"..or u will get a saman from unit keselamatan university(UK) if get caught....and cannot berdua-duaan in the campus...otherwise u will get the saman oso ....i oso was told by my seniors that our chinese or even hindu please dun kumpul and sembang together at around campus(except in the room)more than 4 person...if not they will say us "disyaki memberontak"..but if them can la??and most of the activities for the chinese society in this uni are underground which not recognize y the uni...so thats y i seldom join the uni activities...useless for me!!besides that,most of the board of important society in this uni are control by "han na",chinese juz will get a small place... OH mY!!where is our freedom???everythings was control by the university...how do we live??better dun call university!!better call it SEKOLAH MENENGAH UTARA MALAYSIA!!!!

No comments: