Saturday, December 02, 2006

jet-ski-ing

it has been long time since my last blog because of my lazying..yea..i became lazy to do anythings since i am enjoying my holiday in my sweet hometown..
well,recently updated....went to play jet-ski with annie family and of coz ah leong on friday afternoon at port royal...it was my second time i played this game..its really fun and challenging..i learn lots of skills from them..controlling,structure etc..thank lots ya...and now..i am able to control myself on the jet ski without any supervation..yuhoo!!

me with gsx jet-ski

tired face


ready for fun!!

enjoy!!

helping out



*i told leong's that now i am able to control started from bicycle,motocycle,car,jet-ski...i wish that next times i wish to control an aircraft...hopefully la ya...












No comments: