Thursday, March 22, 2007

Refresh....

this few weeks really make me a busy weeks...a lot of assignment to settle down..well fortunately i had just complete a tons of homework and submit up all my assignment,here again mid-term test!!fughh...i am really tired with all of this..today came with business statistic paper,done it well i think..hehe..if dun have any careless mistake..i am just back from the college about 7pm...that means i stay in campus around 11 hours today.TIRED,TIRED and TIRED.and now stay alone at home coz everybody was going genting highland today,wanna join them but need to take exam..so just ignore about it.i am sure they really have fun there.later gonna fetch up my bro at tv8 office who just came back from cameron highland for thier movie production,around 1am i think.then follow him to setapak to meet up loon i think.depends la.So today really my buzy day...i need a long rest and refresh..anyone wanna help me???

No comments: