Sunday, January 13, 2008

New Year goodies

Shopping Shopping and Shopping.........
got my new year new clothes and shoes couple week and days before...
wew...HuaHi benar...actually not all for my chinese new year wear la...
bought some for replacing my old clothes too...
new year new style new fashion ma...lol...
thanks my mummy for sponsor me a couple of shirt and pants...
toh sia toh sia...love you!!!!!muahaha
although its look normal but...
this is my style..as simple as i like
not gonna post up all because i m kinda lazy to upload it...

Tee Shirt by GUESS

Short pants by Calvin Klein (left) and DKNY (right)

long jeans by DKNY

long sleeve shirts by DKNY


and the most !!!!!



Ding Dong Ding Dong!!!!!!!!!!
.
.
.
.
.


my shoes ...also by DKNY
i like it the most...its really cool for me!!!!!!
the leather and hair site are pretty soft...worth it

HAPPY NEW YEAR Guyz...

1 comment:

taizizi said...

PKN
= pai ka ness

=P

50 steps laugh 100 steps!

PAI KA BENAR BENAR