Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Over

Everything is over now...i just had my last paper today...but it came out with damn fxxking disappointment..screw it..i am depressed..i am worried...i am suffering...but what can i do now???
will know the result on 14th of july..either screw it or pass it..haih
anyway, my exam are over now...which means my sem break beginning,thats a month break for me before i returning to college on 17th of july..
now i have the mood to blog again..haha..

alright lets proceed...............

Went to taman cognoc pasar malam with THZ last week before she go back to kb for her 4month break!!!!what the F!!!4 month wei how to spend the time you tell me???just lets the pictures speak out the thousand words...i am lazy








++++++++++++++

not forgotten SS2 pasar malam when su xian is here as well




looking for pirate dvds


finally she got her favorite sinchan dvd





I LOVE PASAR MALAM!!!!LOL

3 comments:

EDT said...

disgusting! ;P

Anonymous said...

HEY, FUCKER PILOT, YOU LOOK LIKE A GAY, YOU KNOW.WUKAKAKA

Anonymous said...

in additional, u are a gay, how you want to fuck that 2 chicks? Fuck from back side loh, stupid pondan face.