Monday, September 25, 2006

Mid-sem break ended

The 1o days of my uni mid-sem break finally ended...thats mean i am back to my @#$%^& university again by bus yesterday......but!!!!unfortunately i lost my luggage!!!!!!!!!i dunno why my lagguge are same with a malay girl (because the stuff inside the luggage are girls stuff)...so our both luggage are changed !!!i call all the bus station around here but untill now havent get any news.......pening!!!!i lost a lots of my 'branded' clothes exspecially my two 'SUPERMAN' tee....so sad and 'kek sim'...i need it back....hopefully.....
Haih...dun talk bout these stupid sad things dy la...lets talk bout my 10 days holiday life in k.b.....3 words to describe it....EAT,SLEEP and PLAY!!!!!every day also the same....no choice...all my friends are going back thier uni dy then juz my turns to holiday!!!SUXX UNI....
lets see ...

1)EAT!!!!


Budu+petai....yummy yummy!!!

Baked Big Crab by my lovely mum...Ooishi ne....i am loving it!!!


Sweet and Sour tomato crab by my dearest aunt..Delicious!!She's the best cooker in the world!!!!

Went for 'NASI ULAM' lunch at Istana Seni with mic,kk and ann....enjoyable!!

2)PLAY!!

Every night sure will attented myself to kb mall bowling centre with ah leong them.....

sometimes went for singing and drinks with kk,mic them at 'THE SUN' cafe

Thats my holiday life in kb when i back!!!

No comments: