Wednesday, September 13, 2006

mid-term break!!!

yuhuooo!!!!sweet home...here i come!!!finally my university mid-term break are coming soon...started tomorrow(always later than others uni)..others friends already finish thier holiday and going back thier university then just my turned..fughhh!!!!!promise to go back on tomorrow night with bee theng and kang them....but unluckily and unfortunately my stupid university faced the 'water consdrain'(i dunno how to pronounce for no water) hehe...for 3 days man!!!!!start from yesterday...oh my ...can u imagine that the 22000 student face this problem in the uni campus for 3 days???no water for bath...drinks...toilet...oh ya..the toilet are freaking smelly....kenot tahan...i forced to buy a lot of mineral water for my daily use...for bath,brush,and drink!!!so i decide to keep my stuff and ready for 'chow lo' and 'cabut' earlier, back to my sweet home maybe tonight or tomorrow morning with airen car..sorry ya kang and bee theng...i am forced to do so!!!see you all soon in kb...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha.. so lucky to randomly browse and saw a fellow young malaysian's blog.. happy midterm hols!! hmm.. im into the 6th wk of my new sem.. so unlike u.. im burnin out.. hehe.. gosh.. ur doggie really cute.. cheers~

Anonymous said...

finally back home dy ah?? bai kar chai !!!