Monday, October 23, 2006

Current life

well, recently i am in my hometown for my 2 weeks study leave....but i never even touch and open my books for study....die!!!every day juz play lots and sleep...sighhhh....i think better start it soon...depends..ahmm...every night went to bowling with leong them ....ya its every every night!!!oh god...i dunno since when i am so interested with this game...but its fun!!!
since nothing to do,so catch out some movies eg. john tucker,snake on plane,rob-b-hood(againts) through the pirated DVDS bought from times square by my brother...ya he is back from his studies in UK and of coz his europe trips and hong kong trips...so jeleous!!!he bought a lots of nice clothes and stuff...fortunately he didnt forget his brother and bought me a esprit shirt and a set of liquor when he visited to scotland..muahaha...ok its time for my dinner ...will upload another soon...

oh ya..HAPPY LAST DAY BREAKING-FAST for those muslims before ready for thier Hari Raya Aidilfitri celebration tomorrow......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"...well, recently i am in my hometown for my 2 weeks study leave....but i never even touch and open my books for study....die!!!every day juz play lots and sleep...sighhhh....i think better start it soon..."

I'm LIKE THAT too! let's shake hands.. stpm is just less than a month away... hahahaa