Monday, October 16, 2006

food paradise--PENANG

Went to penang on my weekend last week with kang,bee theng,chiu yub and sue yee...FUN!!!YAHOO....the trip are very interesting ,funny....and we stayed at malaysia hotel which located on upper penang road....opposite the entertainment street(many of club and bistro there)...and after my penang trip i went back to my uncle house on saturday night..at night went to mega mall in butterworth to have a cinema show-ROB-B-HOOD....this film are very nice....after the movies my cousin,ghee seng fetch me to have our sapper at chai ling park...and my uncle was fetch me back to my uni on sunday ....

Went to gurney plaza for our shopping time...have raya sales there....and i bought 2 shirts and 1 short pants


soda short pants...hang ten colar-tee and esprit normal tee....nice??

then meet up pei pei, kwan ming and jiunn liang at gurney...have our dinner at pulau tikus hawker street....eat as much as we can..haha...really enjoying our dinner...


penang 'char kuew teow'


penang laksa


ikan bakar...

from left...chiu yub,bee theng,me,kang,pei pei and ming

No comments: