Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Enjoy

after me sat for my accounting paper,direct cabut to kl ....muhaha...met up mic and loon them after reached at 9pm ..went for dinner at jalan ipoh...BAK KUT TEH!!delicious...its has been long time i didnt eat this since i back to the ulu uni...after that went to midvalley at about 11pm to 1am for our bowling...today morning appointed to Dr kee at drs young,newton and partners located in pj newtown for my aviation medical test...fortunately i pass up!!!thanks god...dr kee is a very nice person and give lots of advices...after this mayb will discuss with my parents about the piloting course..but not sure to step in yet..depends...but i hope i can get it!! after that meet up see yee and jin at midvalley...then having our sing-k time at neway times square and hav some shopping at sg wang...walk whole day...very tired now...but later got to meet up with army(my bro friend) to yum cha lui..but its okla for me...long time didt have fun dy...ENJOY!!!

No comments: