Sunday, November 12, 2006

i miss ann...

i cant forget about what happened on 12th september 2002.....its my most sad day that i faced in my life...one of my best friend gone...he leave me without telling me...i still remember that what had happend 4 years ago...ann is one of my best friend among the others....and i stil can remember that we study in the same class for 2 years...we play together,have fun etc...but unfortunately,he faced an accident when on the way to meet up us at billion shopping centre...after send to the hospital by the driver,the doctor say that it is juz a small problem and was told by that he can go back home without any x-ray and and scaning...but after that ann feeling unwell fow few days and his father sent him to clinic directly for the check-up....oh god...the doctor said that got a big trouble on his liver and need to do the operation immediately... i tought that everythings will be fine after the operation but...its very dispoint me...ann was passed away after 2 weeks the operation was done......i cant accept it when told by my friend on early in the morning....i really cant accept it and i dunno why the hospital cant safe my friend...i miss him lots...today is 4th year anniversary for ann ...i cant visit him by today due to my final exam ...will visit him when i back...

hope you will have a nice day in another heaven...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yup quite a bad memory for al of us..but no choice,tis is wat the god gv it2 him...wuu...mis his smiling,n voice.....god bless him..