Thursday, April 24, 2008

Another Day

Just came back from aerobic class with edt couple hours ago...its conducted by Jason Lai and the class was quite fun..or i should say at least i enjoyed it!!ha..and of course i did some work out also since my body is over loaded of FAT and and and still FATTTT!!!I wan to fit up myself can i????lol
now i just felt like there's no extra energy for me to do other stuff...whole body got ache!!aiz..

I had my night out with Palm frequently in this past few weeks..we went for movie, pool-ing, yum cha-ing, and of course we did our favorite--->discover for nice and new recipe foods in KL!!!its like travelling at midnight and feel so good!!I just hope that i could enjoy myself and do the same things for my daily life and forget about all the studies and assignmentsss WTF *slap myself x1000*..why i am still fell like so free and have nothing better to do ar instead the exams are around the corner and my tons of assignment will be due in very soon..WHY!!WHY!!WHY!!!!m**t**r f**ker

Recently watched Forbidden Kingdom casted by Jackie Chan, Jet Li, Collin Chou, Michael Angarano, Yi Fei Lui, Bingbing Li



and here's the synopsis:
While hunting down bootleg kung-fu DVDs in a Chinatown pawnshop, Jason (played by Michael Angarano - "Will and Grace", LORDS OF DOGTOWN, SEABISCUTT) makes an extraordinary discovery that sends him hurtling back in time to ancient China. There, Jason is charged with monumental task: he must free the fabled warrior the Monkey King, who has been imprisoned by the evil Jade War Lord. Jason is joined in his quest by wise kung fu master Lu Yan (Jackie Chan) and a band of misfit warriors including Silent Monk (Jet Li). But only by learning the true precepts of kung fu can Jason hope to succeed - and find a way to get back home.
(Quoted from http://www.tgv.com.my)

There's too many another day for me...anyone could help????

Have a nice day kiddies

No comments: