Sunday, April 20, 2008

Updated

hello peeps, i am apologized for the long lost since my last blogging..and this specially dedicated to somebody who has keep complaining and argued that why i never update my blog!!!nanana here it is..

my final exams are getting nearer and nearer..but yet i am still enjoying my life in every second!!!(slap myself!!!)..tons of assignment are waiting for me to assign but yet i felt like so free for every single day..and i dun even know how and where to get start for it!!!!how can i do this to indulge myself??*slap again*... sigh
yesterday i went to bukit bintang right after our lab practical class along with palm,yen and norin to fixed up my k850i..the touch pad of the phone is so fragile..i just bought it for not over 3 month and now it came out with tons of problems and some times somehow its lacking..like what eddie's said "crying out loud!!!"..wtf
after that we headed to food republic in pavilion to have our late lunch...and again i am so impulsed when i see those Italian designer brand and its flagship in there and i am so craving for it!!!!when when when??

and today,went off to have my buffet dinner at shogun with our so called princess zizi and cb eddie...it served various of Japanese and oriental foods and you can grab it and it as much as u can until you vomit it out!!! and the food was good and not bad i should say..worthed with the 63 bucks..and it was alot of fun especially....i am full to the max...and of coz i m enjoyed to have my dinner with them...cough cough....



他们真爱演


good night

5 comments:

EDT said...

I seriously don't understand why a CB is needed in front of my name.
And why like to quote my statement? LOL!

DoNaLd ChOnG said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
DoNaLd ChOnG said...

at least i did quoted it and clarify where it come from ok..hahaha

EDT said...

whatever

DoNaLd ChOnG said...
This comment has been removed by the author.