Sunday, March 30, 2008

I'm so ADDICTED!!!!!

Today was weekend and i should be free on attending any classes and enjoy my life...but...but...but...i have BLOCK TEACHING today and its started on 9.30am...what the fxxk....
After my class, meet up with my aunts in sunway pyramid and had our shopping time there...but since we are not satisfied enough...therefore,we continue our journey to Bukit Bintang area...its freaking jam of the traffic along the jln Sultan Ismail area...but it doesnt matter...aha

1st destination was Sg. Wang plaza...but unfortunately,me and my uncle was ended up with having a cup of coffee in Starbucks and following by my 2 aunts...definitely i dun like to shop in Sg Wang plaza..because

1st: its not my taste
2nd:its freaking crowded
3nd:COMPLICATED

and its applied to my aunt and uncle also...


crowded

so after that, we headed to Starhill Gallery because my aunt wanna help her friend to search for some LV handbag...but guess what, ended up with she got a birthday present from my uncle...2 LV HANDBAGSS!!!
Awwwwww....i wan it also...was so addicted with the craftsmanship of the LV monograms belt and men wallet...its look really awesome...i wan it!!!!!!!!i told myself and my aunt i gonna get it asap...slap slap....lol





everybody looked happy...especially the salesgirl and my uncle..haha


selection


luxury!!!!!!!
looking forward to have our dimsum breakfast at teow chew restaurant on jln imbi and Pavilion for next destination...

Good Night peep

No comments: