Friday, March 07, 2008

Its Friday

hello peeps,i am back after my 1 week off for my blog...haha...life is still as normal and nothing much special...college life are just a beginning for my new semester..and i found that my lazy-ness has increased day by day....and it still increasing...whats wrong with me?????i even cant focus on my studies in class and still as usual...i will complain that "What the hell is ms xxx talking about??" and claim that i am like pay much attention enough in the class...ahah.....

Just received a call from my aunt yesterday and been told that she and my uncle will come to kl on the end of the month to visit me and cousin...yuhoo!!!!welcome welcome....

and....and.....and.....giap came to kl on yesterday...soooooo.....its ENJOY hour!!!!!went out with bunch of them for a movie in pyramid...which is 10,000 BC....not bad though the movie...



But i am still prefer to watch Step up 2 which recommended by ivan



after movie session, speed directly to asia cafe and had our dinner there...damn hungry man


奶油蟹


OMG!!!this is 经典!!!!


Spicy ikan bakar


Enjoy my friends!!!Have a nice day!!!!!!

No comments: