Saturday, March 01, 2008

Thanks God is Friday

this is my end of first week since i came back from my hometown...honestly before i ll feel excited when its come to the end of my sem break and cant wait to returning to enjoy college life again..but now...i dun even think about that...i also dunno why ...maybe..... 我厌倦了!!!!anyway...i just couldn't stop enjoying myself with my bunch of pal....since mike has moved to Putra Height,we met up frequently and discovering and searching place for enjoy and of cause...FOODSSS!!!!i like foods!!!

and today,as usually, went over Sunway Pyramid with mike and hui while waiting the rest of others to meet us up and off to have our steamboat dinner in 电话饭店...damn...veelun@rabbit always the latest because of his on9 games...so since we still have plenty of time, we get a place and have our tea time inside Asian Avenue(i was so hungry and mike was argued that he is so tired)...


Asian Avanue


Truly Asia


This recalled me back to my life in taiwan


超大大鸡排 (super big cxbxx???)


fresh oyster mee sua


真爱演


i m loving it!!!!




No comments: