Sunday, March 30, 2008

What a Friday

wew...my aunt and family was arrived on friday...of coz i am so excited to met up them again..while waiting them arrive in the afternoon,right after the class,went to had our bak kut teh for lunch in ss14 with banch of my course mate or so called "the geng",and after that direct heading to neway subang and had our happy hour chiong k time...what a enjoyable life huh...should i slap myself?????muahaha...after my aunt arrived,bring them to midvalley for shopping and guess what,my dinner was steamboat again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i almost vomit because of it..
Since i came back to Sunway after my long sem break in a month ago...which means in a month time,i already consumed

Steamboat : 7th times
Bak Kut Teh : 9th times

WHO GONNA SAVE ME????????????????ITS FATTENING!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL



mammoth in the house


multinational singer,lol


dedicated to yennie,gonna slap her gao gao


complimentary

And having my steamboat dinner with my aunt and family, dun even feel wan to snap any photo because....I M BORED OF IT!!!


you should know where is it

No comments: